First Steps Academy is a Christian private Daycare.
We offer an environment where the child is loved, fed and happy. Children are encouraged to grow intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually. We are aware that young children have specific and unique needs. Consequently, the Educators customize the program to meet the needs of the children they serve. The program is based on themes and learning skills for language development. Balance is maintained by using a variety of learning activities including games. The program is bilingual.
Some Christian themes in the learning program:
- The story of the creation (We were created by God)
- The Golden Rule (What you want men to do for you, do it for them too)
- Obedience (to parents, to authority)
- Help the poor
- The Story of Christmas (Jesus is the son of God)
- The Story of Easter (Jesus died for our sins)
- Respect for the environment
Bible stories will be used to teach these principles.
- Spacious classrooms specifically adapted for the children
- Spacious interior playroom
- Spacious exterior playground
- Electronic media
- Modern security procedures and systems
- Nutritious breakfast and dinner available